Want to know How to Delete Youtube Account or Channel Permanently?
I got you covered on this. Deleting Youtube Channel is just a matter of 2 Clicks but often for Beginners get confused to find the Youtube Settings.
Before Starting the Tutorial, Let me tell you. Deleting or Closing a Youtube Account does not delete your Google Account or Gmail. You are just dealing here with Youtube and the Content associated with it.
How to Delete Youtube Channel
- Visit “www.Youtube.com/account” or just Search on Google for the Keyword ” Youtube Account“. It will be on the first result.
- Sign in with your Google Account where the Youtube channel is associated.
- As you can see below in the Picture, This is How your Youtube Account Dashboard Looks like. This is where all the basic stuff can be performed.
- Click on ” Advanced Settings ” which is at the bottom of the Page as you can see.
- Youtube Channel Details are mentioned on this page, such as Channel ID, URL and many more things.
- Just Scroll down to the Bottom of page and you will see ” Delete Channel “.
- Click on Delete Channel for next Step.
- You will land on the Confirmation Page of the process.
- You will be having 2 Options here.
- Either you can Delete the Youtube Channel Permanent or You can Hide the Channel Content depending on your Needs and Requirements.
- As the Tutorial is based on Deleting Youtube Channel, I will focus on that.
- Click on ” I want to permanently delete my Account” and proceed with ” Delete my Content”
- Here you will be asked to ” Type your E-mail Address ” to confirm the Process.
- Enter the E-mail where your Youtube Channel or Account is created.
- After all these Clicks, you have successfully deleted your Youtube Channel.
- As you can see below, Your Content is being deleted.
- From now you cannot see your Youtube Channel or the Content Associated with it on Youtube Website.
Deleting Youtube Channel doesn’t mean you can’t create once again and Start Earning with Google Adsense.
You can start once again with Fresh Video Content and you can Earn Money on your Videos by Applying for Youtube Adsense which is Google Adsense.
Have any Queries about Youtube, Monetization with Youtube and Growth? I got you Covered.
Just Shoot me an E-mail or Comment down below. I will be happy to help.
Download the Free PDF Version of this Blog Post.
Blog Post Written: 15/04/2019
Last Updated: 15/04/2019
Hi, I am a Blogger and Online Marketer from India. I share Resources on Blogging, Technology and Digital Marketing. I run a Website “Nomadicblogging“ on Blogging and Affiliate marketing. Apart from Blogging I like travelling and Working Remotely.