Google Analytics is a very Popular Web Based Analytics Software by Google. It is Free and Millions of Websites use Google Analytics to Track Data, See Metrics and various types of data.
One more Tool by Google which made many users impressed is Google Sheets.
Google Sheets is a Free Cloud Based Spreadsheet Application by Google. It is a replacement for Microsoft Excel.
Now this was for people who don’t know what Google Analytics and Google Sheets are.
So you came here Directly or by Search Engine ( Google) by Typing “How to Add Google Analytics in Google Sheets”, Hence I will assume you already know about Google Sheets and Google Analytics.
In this Blog Post, I have explained how you can Integrate Google Analytics into Google Sheets for better Workflow and Collaboration.
I use Google Analytics and Google Sheets on a daily basis. I feel it’s a time saving for all the Webmasters and Bloggers who runs Websites and Blogs.
How to Add or Integrate Google Analytics in Google Sheets
- Open Google Sheets
- Visit “Add-ons” Tab in Google Sheets
- Search “Google Analytics” in the Web Store.
- You can see above in the Picture.
- Add and Install the Google Analytics Add on.
- To Add Google Analytics Reports into Google Sheets, Click on “Create New Report”
- Sign in with Associated Google Account to Log in into Google Analytics
- Here you have to Select What Type of Reports you want to Embed.
- To be specific you can Add only the Organic Traffic Reports or Whole Traffic Reports like Referral Traffic, Social Traffic and Search Traffic.
- Your Spreadsheet will be filled with the Google Analytics Report.
- This Google Sheet Hack is very Useful for Digital Marketers, Analysts who work on Google Sheets and Bloggers like me as well.
For me it helped save time and I can see specific Analytics in Google Sheets which is in itself a kind of Accountability.
If you Liked the Blog Post, Do share it with Friends on Social Media if you find it Useful.
Comment Down below your Thoughts and Feedback. Suggestions any Doubts are also Accepted.
Continue Reading: How to Convert Google Doc into PDF
Follow me on Social Media:
Blog Post Written: 26/04/2019
Last Updated: 26/04/2019
Hi, I am a Blogger and Online Marketer from India. I share Resources on Blogging, Technology and Digital Marketing. I run a Website “Nomadicblogging“ on Blogging and Affiliate marketing. Apart from Blogging I like travelling and Working Remotely.