Google Docs has Replaced Microsoft Word in terms of Flexibility and Ease of use for most of the people. The best part is it’s Completely Free.
So you are working with Google Docs and are confused on How to Download the DOC in PDF Format? or you need to send the Google Doc in PDF Format to a Client or Friend?
Well, I got you covered on this.
With Just 2 Clicks you can Convert Google Doc into PDF.
Let me Show you.
How to Download a Google Doc in PDF
1. Visit Google Docs
- Visit Google Docs
- Log in with your Google Account
2. Open Google Docs
- After Entering Google Docs, Open any Document or Article you want to Convert.
- There are many Tabs above
- Click on “File” Option in Google Docs.
3. Click File and Select Download as Option
- After Clicking on File Option, you will see many Functions such as Save, New and many.
- Click on Download as Option, you can see many File Formats which you can Download.
- Click on Download as PDF Option to Successfully Convert Google Doc to PDF
- So with just 2 Clicks you have Converted the Google Doc file into PDF.
Liked the Blog Post? Well you can Share the Blog Post with your Friends and Colleagues on Social Media.
Find me on Social Media
Blog Post Written: 09/04/2019
Last Updated: 09/04/2019
Hi, I am a Blogger and Online Marketer from India. I share Resources on Blogging, Technology and Digital Marketing. I run a Website “Nomadicblogging“ on Blogging and Affiliate marketing. Apart from Blogging I like travelling and Working Remotely.